Re: Pending setup patches (issue 2)

Robert Collins wrote:
> Brian, Why do you change the scroll bar behaviour? Thats orthogonal to
> the presence of more views IMO.

I think I (IIRC) that I changed it because there were cases depending if there
were more than a screen full of packages listed that the scroll bar went hinky
both aesthetically and functionally.  I think it was when my view changed from
less than a screens worth of packages to more than a screens worth or vice
versa and then the scroll bar did not adapt as it should to the change.

> Anyway, Max, please commit this.

Woo hoo

> Brian, if you have time, once this is in, the chooser selection logic
> [code snip...]
>
> Should be refactored:
> [code snip...]
>
> As a first step.

I'll take a look.

> Waay to much duplicate code there :}. Not a problem you created, just one
> that the extra views exacerbated.

We do what we can - the more I learn the better I get - gotta long way to go
though

> IF, and only IF you have time, this would be really appreciated.

I'll review and see what I can improve.  A challenge/project to try my hand at
:-).

bk