Re: Pending setup patches (issue 2)

Max Bowsher wrote:
> Not your fault - it's a bug in bison-1.875
>
> Un-bzip2 the attached yacc.c (from bison-1.875a) and put it in
> /usr/share/bison, overwriting the one already there.

Thanks for the assistance Max. Well that seemed to fixed it on my Win2k laptop.
 Now on to my Win95.  It's really slow so it will be a while.  If that works
then I can test the patch.

> I thought that -rHEAD caused updates to not occur, but I just tested it, and
> it seems I am mistaken. Anyway, the way to strip all sticky tags, dates, and
> kopts is cvs upd -A.

I better read up on my cvs options - I had double kill - I had -A and -rHEAD.
Need to go back now and just do a -A to clear anything sticky.

Thanks again

bk