Re: Pending setup patches (issue 4)

On Mon, 2003-03-10 at 05:59, Elfyn McBratney wrote:
> > Do you think that a fixed set of colours is OK, or do I need to make them
> > customizable?
>

> Erm.. I think fixed is fine for now and perhaps fixed could be a TODO?

No. Colour is one of those areas where bad choices make it
all-but-impossible for some folk to use the system. While the default
colours are alright for me, they won't be for a fully colour blind
person. They need to have changes in saturation as well as RGB ratios.

And once we've done that for the defaults, folk that aren't colour blind
will almost certainly want the current colours back :}.

Rob
--
GPG key available at: <http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt>.