Re: [Approval?] Revert whitespace-only 20000401 change tosetup/zlib

On Mon, 2003-03-10 at 22:04, Max Bowsher wrote:

> > > NB: I have verified this will NOT introduce \r characters into the files.
> >
> > MM, it would be easier for you to use patch -l :].
>
> 1) patch won't be involved in the process at all

Huh? Then I've misunderstood.

> 2) I think gratuitous whitespace changes from upstream sources are bad

I don't. Unless we stop keeping it in our CVS, we have ownership of that
source once we depend on it. Whitespace changes are easily ignored by
diff and patch utilities... thus not impacting merging changes from
upstream.

> So, can I revert?

If you're not patching, I don't understand why you want to revert.

Rob

--
GPG key available at: <http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt>.