Proposed package DjVuLibre

I propose adding a package, DjVuLibre, do CYGWIN.

I have been building DjVuLibre since creation under Cygwin, and finally
decided to offer to maintain an official Cygwin package for distribution.

The proposed setup.hints file is:

category: Graphics
requires: cygwin jpeg
sdesc: "Compress and decompress graphic images and scanned documents"
ldesc: "Compress and decompress graphic images and scanned documents
to DjVu.  DjVu is a highly compressed storage format which can be
served directly from your web pages.  See http://djvu.sourceforge.net
for more information."

After reading the instructions for packaging, I have prepared the following
files:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/djvu/djvulibre-3.5.10-1-src.tar.bz2?downl
oad
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/djvu/djvulibre-3.5.10-1.tar.bz2?download

Please test them and let me know if this will be added to the CYGWIN
distribution.

Thanks,

Bill