Re: rxvt & vi

> I've set the # of lines for an rxvt console to 80;
> When I invoke vi from such a console this linecount is honored.
> When I use this rxvt console to log on to another computer (telnet/rlogin)
> and invoke vi there, vi always behaves as if it was invoked from a
24-lines
> terminal.
> Is that expected behaviour?
> How can I get the linecount always to be honored?

cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com is the wrong list for this kind of question. Please
read <http://cygwin.com/lists.html>. The correct list for this is
cygwin at cygwin dot com , and I have forwarded this there. Please remove
cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com from any future replies.

Regards,

Elfyn McBratney
elfyn at exposure dot org dot uk
www.exposure.org.uk