Re: setup.. release ready?

On Sat, 2003-04-05 at 07:13, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> On 5 Apr 2003, Robert Collins wrote:

> > Why? It was reported on the current released setup. It's not a
> > regression therefore.
> > Rob
>
> Ok, you're correct.  As long as we can recommend that certain people try a
> snapshot...  No objections on my part.

Cool. And we can push to release the next version quickly, as we will
have a good handle on what changed, so it should need less testing and
be easier to manage the release.

I'm waiting to hear back from Max as to whether he intends to offer a
patch (and if so, when & to do what) for the local cache MD5 checks, but
AFAIK thats the only current delay.

Cheers,
Rob

--