PFC Aspell (was Re: spell and nano (was reply to cgf about gpl violation))

Moving to cygwin-apps...

(package for consideration - what is the real abbreviation for this? - the
OLOCA is missing something here!)

> I've asked for volunteers for aspell before with the typical resounding
> silence as a result.

Okay - i'll make some noise then...

borrowing from the debian layout...

http://www-personal.usyd.edu.au/~gpea0679/aspell/aspell-bin/aspell-bin-0.50.
3-1.tar.bz2
<http://www-personal.usyd.edu.au/~gpea0679/aspell/aspell-bin/setup.hint>

<http://www-personal.usyd.edu.au/~gpea0679/aspell/aspell-doc/aspell-doc-0.50
.3-1.tar.bz2>
<http://www-personal.usyd.edu.au/~gpea0679/aspell/aspell-doc/setup.hint>

<http://www-personal.usyd.edu.au/~gpea0679/aspell/aspell-dev/aspell-dev-0.50
.3-1.tar.bz2>
<http://www-personal.usyd.edu.au/~gpea0679/aspell/aspell-dev/setup.hint>

<http://www-personal.usyd.edu.au/~gpea0679/aspell/libaspell15/libaspell15-0.
50.3-1.tar.bz2>
<http://www-personal.usyd.edu.au/~gpea0679/aspell/libaspell15/setup.hint>

<http://www-personal.usyd.edu.au/~gpea0679/aspell/libaspell15/setup.hint>

<http://www-personal.usyd.edu.au/~gpea0679/aspell/aspell-0.50.3-1-src.tar.bz
2>

Some notes:
Aspell is a c++ application - this means both cygaspell-15.dll and
aspell.exe are huge due to static libstdc++ linking.  I'm thinking this
could also potentially cause problems - but the program appears functional
to my limited usage.

This version of aspell isnt linked against ncurses - I'll look into this,
but unless someone Knows how to do this,

Aspell has no man or info files.

Aspell is just about useless without a dictionary installed
(I'm looking about to look into packaging aspell-en - the configure script
isn't a standard configure script)

aspell comes with two scripts - ispell and spell in /usr/share/aspell

I dont know anything about aspell - I'm only going to do this so someone
does rather the no one.

I can't spell :)

oh - and this is my first multipackage package - be nice ;)

hmmm and i just noticed rlc's email messages - if he wants to take these and
run - yay :)

Gareth