Re: a2ps download site

Hi Igor,

Thanks for the feedback on this. It turns out my build script was messed up
and I uploaded a bad source package. I fixed it and uploaded the fixed
packages at.

http://mysite.verizon.net/res1xzsj/cygwin/a2ps-4.12-1.tar.bz2
http://mysite.verizon.net/res1xzsj/cygwin/a2ps-4.12-1-src.tar.bz2

Once all the kinks of the packages have been worked out, what are the next
steps to get the package into the distribution?

Thanks
Dave

 David Hudson | The Capital Group Companies
     | Location: BRO | Extension: 51887
      Outside: 714-672-1887 | E-mail:
             dyyh at capgroup dot com
    [ Mailing: 135 S State College Blvd.
         Brea, CA 92821-5704 USA ]

                    Igor Pechtchanski
                    <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot e       To:     David Hudson/INV/CG/CAPITAL at CG
                    du>                      cc:     cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
                    Sent by:                 Subject:     Re: a2ps download site
                    cygwin-apps-owner@
                    cygwin.com

                    04/15/2003 08:16
                    AM
                    Please respond to
                    cygwin-apps

Oops, forgot to address the "configure" comment:

I never said you shouldn't include it, I just commented on the fact that
there was one in the original distribution (and that, consequently, you
should do whatever is normally done in that case).

I was more concerned about files like "Makefile", which *aren't* present
in the original distribution, but are in your patch.
           Igor

On Tue, 15 Apr 2003, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

> David,
>
> $ wget -C off
http://mysite.verizon.net/res1xzsj/cygwin/a2ps-4.12-1-src.tar.bz2
> --11:05:42--
http://mysite.verizon.net/res1xzsj/cygwin/a2ps-4.12-1-src.tar.bz2
>            => `a2ps-4.12-1-src.tar.bz2'
> Resolving mysite.verizon.net... done.
> Connecting to mysite.verizon.net[206.46.189.90]:80... connected.
> HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
> Length: 1,951,010 [application/x-tar]

00:00

> 11:05:52 (263.60 KB/s) - `a2ps-4.12-1-src.tar.bz2' saved
[1951010/1951010]