Re: RPM packages re-posted, need review

alcocer@helixdigital.com wrote:
OK, I've corrected some problems Nicholas Wourms and Vince Hoffman found
with the previous packages.  The new packages are available for review
here:

http://www.helixdigital.com/~alcocer/rpm/

I look forward to any feedback.

Dario,

Sorry to do this to you (because I forgot), but you'll need to ditch the popt locale data since it will collide with my popt package in the future (when I release 1.7).

Also, perhaps you might want to include some of the various documentation (besides man pages) from the distribution? Anywho, looks good, but I'm unable to test due to other issues on my box.

Cheers,
Nicholas