pavel is off

Hello,

Due to an unexpected chain of events in the last few weeks I ended up
loosing my job. As a side effect I have to move from Italy on the lookout
for a new job. This would eventually lead to a long time without internet
access and who knows what else :)

So, basically, one week ago I've asked Christopher to remove me from the
list of the moderators for cygwin-announce and also to remove my account
on sources.redhat.com, since I would not be able to fulfill my duties for
uncertain amount of time. Obviously, I will not be able to take care of
the list of pending cygwin packages too.

As a maintainer of the Midnight Commander package for Cygwin I will try to
do my best to keep the package updated. I do not expect that the MC
developers will release an update in the next few months so it should be
ok. Today I've prepared a new MC package built against the latest ncurses
library and I expect to do one more update once a 64-bit version of Cygwin
is made available to the public.

Finally, I'd like to thank you all - for working hard on a wonderful
project, for the good time and many things I've learned here.

Thanks!

Pavel Tsekov

P.S. Once I get my life sorted I'll rejoin the project! :)