Re: minires-0.95 - a new package ready for review

On Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 06:51:46AM -0400, Sergey Okhapkin wrote:
>libresolv is a standalone library on many unixes, for example BIND
>installs this lib. I see no reason to include the library into newlib,
>let's keep it standalone.

newlib has standalone libraries now.  Putting it in newlib gets it into
the cygwin distribution automatically.  You don't have to know that it
has to be selected.

Alternately, we could also make the resolver package part of the base
distribution and/or have the cygwin package depend on it.