Re: Ok to upload docbook-* and xmlto?

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:

> Hallo Elfyn,

> >> This is all that's been contributed thus far.
>
> > They now have enough votes to go in. Time to upload?
>
> If it was reviewed, let the people test it and find the bugs.

Hmmm...They've been reviewed and tested somewhat. I've tested them before, and
ran them through my somewhat small testsuite just now, and the stylesheets
work fine.

Surely the best way to test them would be to put them "out there"?

Elfyn

--
Elfyn McBratney (mailto:spambot@is.ubertales.co.uk)
Systems Administrator