Homogenizing include guards - and copyright comments

I'm about to do the include guard cleanup I mentioned some time ago.

Whilst I'm tidying up the names of the include guards, I might as well tidy
up the locations of the include guards (with respect to the comments at the
start of the file). Is this ordering OK? :

/*
 * Copyright (c) .....
 * .....
 *
 */

#ifndef SETUP_FOOBAR_H
#define SETUP_FOOBAR_H

/* (In some files) Brief description of file. */

rest-of-file

#endif /* SETUP_FOOBAR_H */

Max.