Re: Instructions to rebuild gcc-mingw?

On Sun, Jun 22, 2003 at 03:55:44PM +0100, Max Bowsher wrote:
>I've been attempting to rebuild gcc-mingw, without much luck.
>
>The build scripts in the source tarball only assemble the package from a
>prebuilt tarball of a mingw gcc install.

Correct.  The intent is to repackage gcc from mingw to be used for cygwin.

The binaries are built by Danny Smith.  I just repackage them.  I include
the source to be compatible with the GPL but if you want to rebuild completely
from scratch you'll have to figure out how to do that.  It's really not an
issue for gcc-mingw or cygwin-apps.