Re: [UPDATE] Pending package status (25 Jun 2003)

http://blytkerchan.chez.tiscali.fr/aspell-en-0.51.0-1-src.tar.bz2

> I've just been reviewing aspell* . It's looking good, layout wise. But, I
can't
> run aspell as the libaspell package cannot be found (on the server). One
other
> thing you might want to add to the binary package is a spell checker shell
script
> for use in pine or mutt. Linux Aspell does this (/usr/bin/alt_speller.sh?)
and
> you just invoke that script from your MUA.

libaspell is under
http://www-personal.usyd.edu.au/gpearce/aspell/libaspell/libaspell15-0.50.3-1.tar.bz2
aparently one of us got the directory name wrong at some point. - setup.hint
is in the same directory.
ofcourse it would of made sense to put it in the other directory - i just
didnt...
regarding the 'spell checker shell script' idea - I was under the impression
'spell' compatibilty mode was all that is needed.  which i think is just
aspell -a ... - I think in practice that a ispell/spell script which invokes
aspell is an option - and I cant remember at this second whether I included
that.  I'm pretty sure there was one in the src package.  Been a while.

Gareth