Re: [UPDATE] Pending package status (11 Jul 2003)

Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 02:23:16PM -0400, Nicholas Wourms wrote:

cgf@redhat.com wrote:

I think it would make sense for there to be a limitation on how long a
package exists in this table with no votes.  I think that after two
months of no votes the package should fall off the list.

I respectfully disagree, especially now that we have someone who is actively tracking them. What's the harm?

An ever growing package list containing packages that no one wants.

And that list should be documented so that someone else doesn't try porting it. Perhaps should be moved to a short list at the bottom, and documented on the apps web page?

Earnie.