Re: Setup Query for Gary: FreeResource

Robert Collins wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-08-02 at 05:16, Max Bowsher wrote:
>> According to the MS docs, FreeResource is an obsolete 16-bit
compatibility
>> function. Do we really want/need to use it?
>
> MS  recommend using DeleteIcon etc rather than it for new code - and
> yes, its nice to free resources we've used :}.

Well, yes, obviously, its nice, but will FreeResource do it? In the offline
docs I was looking at, FreeResource wasn't even documented - just mentioned
in a list of obsolete functions. It is documented in MSDN - as being the
complement to LoadResource. We can only guess how LockResource fits into
this picture.

Max.