Re: [ITP] wtf

Has my vote,

Just a small note, though: most of the OLOCA acronyms are a lot more verbose
than their wtf counterparts, and some of them are duplicates. would it be
possible to adapt your Perl script to weed out the (exact) duplicates?

JAT (*)

rlc

(*) JAT: Just A Thought - neither in wtf nor the OLOCA I'm afraid..