Re: [ITP] wtf

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

Great. Is the packaging structure ok? Should I move the manpages to /usr/share/man while I'm at it?

I think so. While recompiling all of my packages (again) for 1.5.1, I moved all documentation into /usr/share/* since that seemed to (a) make sense, (b) have some support on the list, and (c) NOT have any strident opposition.

There may be some short-term issues with _update-info-dir/INFOPATH/MANPATH, but those can be fixed asynchronously, and do not appear to be truly problematic or otherwise unsolvable.

--
Chuck