perl-5.8.1 test release

Hallo,

I have uploaded the perl-5.8.1 release candidate 4.

This version is configured with threads (multiplicity is implied
then), with all available 64bit features and of course with perlio,
all linked against cygwin-1.5.1.

I don't want it to spread worldwide over the mirrors since a 5.8.1
release will be out very soon and I want also to wait for the 1.5.2
Cygwin DLL.  There seems also to be a bug in the threads part of perl
which causes two tests to crash, not investigated yet.

But for everyone who is interested (i.e. Nicholas and other Win98
users) you may fetch the release candidate here as source or binary
package:

Sources, 9280 KB:
http://anfaenger.de/cygwin-1.5/perl/perl-5.8.1-RC4-1-src.tar.bz2
Manpages, 2016 KB: