A script to check integrity of installed packages

Hi,

For some reason some commands (like "man" and "enscript") stopped working
for me.  After investigating, it turned out that parts of my /usr/share
tree got lost, and I wanted to find out exactly what got zapped without
having to reinstall everything on my system.  I used the attached script
to look through the installed package database and check my system against
it.  Hopefully, someone will find it useful.

It would have also been nice if something like this were distributed
either with setup or as a separate package, or if this functionality were
incorporated into cygcheck.  If the latter sounds like a better option, I
could rewrite the script in C++ and submit the appropriate patch to
cygcheck.

Comments and feedback welcome.
	Igor
--