Re: [ITP] wtf

Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu> wrote:
> Ronald,
>
> Replies inline below.
>
> On Mon, 4 Aug 2003, Ronald Landheer-Cieslak wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 08:56:57AM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> > > Great, that makes 3 votes.  Now all I have to do is get someone to review
> > > the packaging (nudge, nudge, wink, wink).
> > FWIW, I've installed the binary - it seems to be working nicely. I've tried
> > bowth wtf and wtfindex.
> > I've also recompiled the source to see if I can - no problems..
>
> Great.  Is the packaging structure ok?  Should I move the manpages to
> /usr/share/man while I'm at it?

I think /usr/{doc,man} is OK for now (as you've said in a follow-up). When you
update for 1.5 ...

> [...]
> Ok.  I've posted a new version of the package (at the URLs quoted below).
> It contains the updates from the web version of the OLOCA (including "JAT"
> and "JTYMLTK"), as well as better formatting for the Cygwin acronym.  This
> one is actually ready to be uploaded.  Thanks for the reviews and the
> votes.
> 	Igor

I've uploaded wtf. Please send an announcement in a couple of hours.

Thanks,

-- Elfyn

PS- Sorry to you and everyone else who's been waiting for this stuff to get done.
I've had outgoing mail problems which were only (properly) fixed this morning.

I'm going to spend my Sunday, staring at my screen, catching up. ":-)"