ncurses, call for assistance

I noticed that libncurses5-5.2-1 is currently distributed without source. While that library is no longer current (far from it), it is possible that some users may still be using binaries that link against it.

Therefore, I'd like to keep it on the server for another few months at least. However, one of the problems with 'external-source:' is that when the "parent" becomes obsolete, the maintainer (that's absent-minded me) must remember to

1) change the DLL package's setup.hint to no longer say external-source
2) move a copy of the parent's -src package into the DLL package's directory, suitably renamed.

Apparently, I did not do this. So, I'm looking for

ncurses-5.2-1-src.tar.bz2

as originally distributed via the cygwin mirrors. I can't find it in my own archives, and it's long since disappeared from the net.

Help?

Or I'll have to (prematurely?) remove that compatibility DLL.

--
Chuck