Re: new package proposal : CLISP

> * Corinna Vinschen <ivafpura=U+jKnUks7nYDG0qME+NysN@choyvp.tznar.bet> [2003-09-18 21:18:24 +0200]:
>
> On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 11:03:36AM -0400, Sam Steingold wrote:
> > built against 1.5.3:
> >
> > ftp://ftp2.cons.org/pub/lisp/clisp/binaries/latest/cygwin/clisp-2.31-2.tar.bz2
> > ftp://ftp2.cons.org/pub/lisp/clisp/binaries/latest/cygwin/clisp-2.31-2-src.tar.bz2
> > ftp://ftp2.cons.org/pub/lisp/clisp/binaries/latest/cygwin/setup.hint
> >
> > I think I fixed all concerns with the binary package and most concerns
> > with the source one.
> > I would greatly appreciate it if someone took over this package
> > maintenance.  I am the "upstream maintainer" and I have quite enough on
> > my plate with that.
> >
> > thanks.
>
> Uploaded.

thanks a lot!

> Please announce on cygwin-announce as described on
> http://cygwin.com/setup.html.

done.

> Still looking for a maintainer?  Actually it's not that hard.  Just
> keep an eye on the cygwin mailing list.  I honestly doubt that you'll
> get more than 1 or 2 questions about clisp per week on that list.

I am always looking for help with CLISP.
Even a little bit, like packaging the sources is welcome.
Even more welcome would be "initial bug processing" (i.e., identifying
whether the bug is cygwin-specific)
Even more welcome would be fixing all the bugs on the fly.
Even more welcome ....

> Well... except it has really serious problems in which case you'll be
> glad to know, won't you?

indeed.

<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
Don't ascribe to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity.