findutils, libxml2, libxslt, man, patchutils, pdksh are looking for maintainers

Hi,

It's with some misfortune that in the coming months I will not be able to nor have
the time to maintain the above packages.  So they are now looking for new
maintainers.  In spirit, I relinquished maintainership duties from cgf, for
findutils and man, though have not touched them at all.  Maybe he wants them back,
though I'm sure there won't be any fighting to keep over keep-sake.  :-)

If you need any help whatsoever, please don't hesitate to send me a mail, at the
above address, as I will not be on the list(s) for much longer.

Thanks,
Elfyn

--
Elfyn McBratney