RE: graphviz (and doxygen?)

Hi Gareth,

Gareth Pearce wrote on Thursday, September 25, 2003 6:18 PM:
> Somewhat amusing little bug - the code correctly supports
> textmode - if the #define had of been in the file with the
> #ifdef that dependend on it...
>
> It appears I have a nice working version, works on
> text/binary mounts - 'dot' is working with both now too. (I
> think it was being fed corrupt data
> before)
>
> So shall I package it up?

sounds great. Personally I would split it up into two separat packages (graphviz and doxygen), because Graphviz may be used by other packages or applications too and it is only optional to doxygen. Since they are used quite often together you may put a dependency for graphviz into the doxygen setup.hint file.

Regards,
Jörg