Re: We have a new "keeper of the pending package list and uploaderof packages"!

Howdy, all. I have been a subscriber for a while (I maintain a Cygwin package
for my NAIM client), so hopefully this will not be a drastic change.

I am going to go over the PPL once more and send it out shortly, so if
anyone has been holding back an ITP or set of URLs, feel free to let them
out. I have entries for tetrix, graphviz, tcm, ploticus, sgrep, libsigsegv,
suite3270, check, mhash, libmcrypt, and d.

Any messages related to packages, including intents to package/initial
proposals, updated URLs, new releases, etc. should be sent to the mailing
list for archival purposes, rather than the <deep breath> KOTPPLAUOP.

Thanks,
--
Daniel Reed <n@ml.org>	http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/	http://naim.n.ml.org/
The pursuit of pretty formulas and neat theorems can no doubt quickly