Re: bsd-games--one package or many?

Personally, I would certainly prefer splitting up the package - especially
if the diff games have different dependencies.

To download all the games, you can simply download the entire category,
so I don't think we need a single package that depends on all the games.
OTOH you might want such a package if you want to build the games from a
single source tree.

WFIW, you stand a very good chance at getting the minimum three votes and one
review if you do decide to ITP one or more games.

rlc

NB: for the non-free games, remember anything linked to Cygwin is GPLed. If
   the original license doesn't allow that, you can't package the game(s).

--
If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can sure make
something out of you.