Re: New package: fltk

Gerrit P. Haase wrote:

Ok, here we go, I used these Makefiles to build dynamic libraries linked

against X.  You may also integrate the changes into the usual
Makefile templates, but I used these handcrafted files.  I used them
with fltk-1.1.4rc1, so there may be some additional problems with the
code I don't know about.

Have you tried to get X support for cygwin upstream into the fltk distribution?
Sofar I've had good response to my OSF and cygwin patches for fltk.

Teun