Re: automated PPL

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 02:45:13PM -0500, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>On Tue, 18 Nov 2003, Daniel Reed wrote:
>
>> On 2003-11-18T13:27-0500, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>> ) On Mon, 17 Nov 2003, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> ) > On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 03:59:11PM -0500, Daniel Reed wrote:
>> ) > >Well, I hammered something out last night and came up with
>> ) > >http://shell.n.ml.org/n/cygwin-apps/
>> ) > Looks pretty cool.
>> ) Yep, very cool.  Daniel, could we have this up on cygwin.com somewhere so
>> ) that it's in the CVS and others can see the source for the scripts?  I can
>> ) think of a couple of patches I'd like to submit...
>>
>> Sure thing. How exactly do I go about doing that? My account on sources was
>> originally in the cygwin-apps group, and when I had that corrected they just
>> added me to cygwin (so I'm still in both).
>> [snip]
>
>I believe the "right" thing to do in this particular case is to ask
>CGF.  You may already have the necessary access, so we should simply
>create a subdirectory somewhere under htdocs in the cygwin CVS root...
>Again, it's up to CGF to decide where this goes (preferably a permanent
>place that we could simply link to afterwards).

If this is just one file, then it should go in the cygwin htdocs as is.
If it is multiple files, then it should go in its own subdirectory,
obviously.

Igor, could you work with Daniel on this?  I don't have any strong feelings
about layout other than the above.  If you need cgi scripts you can put
them in the directory that currently exists in cygwin's htdocs.