[ITP] links-0.99pre14 [Was: Re: Please update links, mod_php4,mod_ssl, wget (was: [mark@openssl.org: [OpenSSL Advisory] Denial of Servicein ASN.1 parsing])]

I'll take maintainership of the links package. The 0.96 version that is currently released for Cygwin is from 2001/07/03. The stable version, 0.98, is from 2002/06/30.

The latest devel version, 0.99pre14, is from 2003/11/22. The devel versions are so much newer than the last stable version that I wanted to just straight to it and follow it until 0.99 is released as stable.

I changed the dependency on this package from openssl096 to just openssl.

For the life of me I cannot tell if this package is functioning correctly. It build perfectly, without even a single warning, but it doesn't seem to work right at the moment. I need someone that uses the links package to point their setup.exe to the site below and try the links-0.99pre14-1 package and report on what is broken:

http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/cygwin/

The files are below, for review by other maintainers:

-------------------------------- cut here -----------------------------

#!/bin/bash

mkdir links
cd links