AW: HEADSUP: cygserver now has MSG, SEM and SHM support

> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Ok, I don't know how that's implemented in cygipc so I think it might
> be necessary to mention that:
>
> The implementation of the MSG, SEM and SHM functions in Cygwin are so
> that if the functions are not available (be it that CYGWIN doesn't
> contain the word "server" or Cygserver isn't running) not only set
> errno to ENOSYS, but they also raise a SIGSYS.
>
> So it's crucial that your code handles that signal.  At least, it
> should ignore it (signal(SISYS, SIG_IGN)).

Harold

for the Xserver that means, that the shm initialisation code has to be
changed to the detecting code used by FreeBSD and friends
(CheckForShmSyscall() in Xserver/Xext/shm.c and Xserver/Xext/xf86bigfont.c)

The cygipc-related stuff could then be removed in both files.

Ralf