Re: textmode web browsers and their setup.hint descriptions

Lapo,

I don't see the point in discussing it. Just propose a set of new sdesc's and ldesc's. If they are fine, I'll put them in the packages that I maintain. Honestly, it isn't easy to come up with good descriptions since the home page of each project has roughly the same descriptive sentence.

Harold