RE: Pending patches for generic build script

Rafael,

Please try to set up your mailer to not quote raw e-mail addresses in your
replies.  Thanks.  More below.

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004, Rafael Kitover wrote:

> [...]

No.  This is for the same reason I'm not going to check in some of
Yaakov's changes that replace the "find...; true" construct with just
"find...".  Some commands (including find) return bogus values sometimes,
and we don't want the script to stop for no reason.  I suspect that having
"set +e; find...; set -e" will be even uglier than the current && syntax.
At least the way it is now, you can see that the commands obviously depend
on the others' results.

> Also I was wondering, where is this script and various other stuff that is
> often mentioned to be in CVS, is there a list of modules somewhere?

To get a list of modules
<http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/?cvsroot=cygwin-apps>

To get the packaging templates (generic-build-script and generic-readme):
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/cygwin-apps checkout packaging/templates

If you plan to send patches, please send them to this list, with an
accompanying GNU-style ChangeLog.  Thanks.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu