Re: [Review - minor nits] unrtf-0.19.0

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004, Jari Aalto+mail.linux wrote:

> * Mon 2004-02-16 Igor Pechtchanski
> | On Tue, 17 Feb 2004, Jari Aalto+mail.linux wrote:
> |
> | > UnRTF is a moderately complicated converter from RTF to other formats,
> | > including HTML, LaTeX, text, and PostScript. Converting to HTML, it
> | > supports tables, fonts, colors, embedded images, hyperlinks, paragraph
> | > alignment among other things.
> |
> | One minor comment: in setup.hint, sdesc and ldesc are the same.  The above
> | description looks perfect for ldesc, FWIW.
>
> Fixed.

Not quite.  I'd put the whole shebang (starting with "UnRTF") in
setup.hint, i.e.,

sdesc: "Convert RTF to other formats, including HTML, LaTeX, text, and PostScript."
ldesc: "UnRTF is a moderately complicated converter from RTF to other formats,
including HTML, LaTeX, text, and PostScript.  Converting to HTML, it
supports tables, fonts, colors, embedded images, hyperlinks, paragraph
alignment among other things."
category: Doc
requires: cygwin

> | Ok, here's the review:
> | The executable is 0 bytes...  This is a showstopper. :-)
>
> Wow. Bug in the script, it didnat call check() and went
> unnoticed from me. Fixed.

Yep, but now it's not stripped.

Other than that, it's good to go.
	Igor