ITP moratorium

We've had a flood of package ITPs and a missing package maintainer.

I'm imposing a moratorium on ITPs for now.

I think I'm beginning to detect the sign of breakage in the process and
possibly am detecting the fact that we are overloading setup.exe.

It is rather a shame that we have a package like coreutils going
unclaimed while people are busily proposing other packages which would
be of general utility to only a tiny percentage of cygwin users.

Maybe it's time to sweep through the list again and see if we are
missing any maintainers, too.  Corinna did you do this last time?