Re: Pending PPL

On 2004-03-12T11:12-0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
) On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 09:38:40AM -0500, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
) >FYI, I'm still working on the PPL, but doing it properly is taking more
) >time than I anticipated.  I now appreciate Dan's efforts even more... :-)
) >The PPL *is* coming, just not as soon as I expected.
) IIRC, Dan will be back next week.

I had hoped I could sneak away without being missed, but the hotels I stayed
in for the past few weeks were completely Internet inaccessible. I am back
online, though; I got in from Vegas last night and spent today catching up
on email and other goings on.

I know I have been letting things slide over the past month; as Chris
pointed out, I recently started work at Red Hat, and outside of work I have
been spending much of my free time building a robotic car for this past
week's DARPA Grand Challenge (which was an amazing success).

After things have settled down a bit more I hope to restore the level of
commitment to Cygwin development. I am happy to see that the temporary Dan-
outage wasn't devastating, though, and would be happy to let Igor continue
maintaining the PPL indefinitely, or just so long as it takes me to fully
catch up.

Thanks for bearing with me,
--
Daniel Reed <n@ml.org>	http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/	http://naim.n.ml.org/
There are people who do things and people who take the credit, and the