Re: ANNOUNCE: cygbug - generic bug reporting tool (like Debian reportbug)

On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 05:10:03PM +0200, Jari Aalto+mail.linux wrote:
>It can be used to deliver messages to upstream developers concerning
>cygwin related bugs.  It can also be used to send patches to other
>Cugwin developer (I just sent one to ssmtp maintainer).

"The ssmtp maintainer"?  So in other words, you're sending private email
to people whom you deem to be the maintainer?  That's really counter to
policy.

Also, you quoted my mail about bugzilla but didn't address the issue of how
it would interrelate with bugzilla.

Sorry, perhaps Corinna disagrees, but, so far, I don't see a need for this
package.
--
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to aaaspam@sourceware.org