A new method of storing ... (was: Re: [ITP] re2c)

On 2004-05-13T23:22+0100, Max Bowsher wrote:
) Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
) > Hallo,
) >
) > want to maintain re2c: http://re2c.org/
) >
) > # re2c setup.hint
) > @ re2c
) No need for the above 2 lines.

Actually, starting sometime soon the "@ " line may indeed be needed.

I have made a few revisions to http://cygwin.com/setup.html, but have not
committed the new version yet.

Basic changes are: a) Addition of #! lines to the setup.hint section, with
some description (and inclusion of them in the boffo samples); and b)
reworking of the "Submitting a package" section (the very end) to reflect my
take on the current state of our package submission procedures.

The updated version is available at http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/newsetup .
Please ask about anything that is confusing or doesn't sound quite right.
(Hopefully none of the changes look blatantly wrong.)

I am hoping the "automatic download system" mentioned will be put into place
by early next week.

--
Daniel Reed <n@ml.org>	http://people.redhat.com/djr/	http://naim.n.ml.org/
"True nobility lies not in being superior to another man, but in being