Re: New maintainer for cURL?

hi Kevin,

I stated in a previous e-mail that I would maintain the JOE package
(haven't uploaded the definitive package yet because I've had some
extremely busy weeks, sorry). It's a package that updates quite rarely, so
I guess I'll have time for maintaining cURL too...

If noone volunteers, tell me and I'll take it

Saludos,

---
Ricardo Varela
http://phobeo.com