Re: [ITP-2] glib-2.4.2-1

Gerrit P. Haase wrote:

Forget the patch with the static library.  Though it works for
glib-genmarshal it will fail later with gobject-scan which is more
problematic.  Unless someone figures out how to build gobject-scan
statically I need to find another solution.

The simple solution would be to add all the paths where DLLs are created
in the buildscript so they will be available during build.

Yep. In the cases where libtool's builtin support for this black magic fails (e.g. when building libtool and libltdl itself!) I do exactly that. See the libtool-devel buildscript.

--
Chuck