[repost] [ITP] unison-2.10.2-1 and unison-gtk2-2.10.2-1

Unison is a file synchroniser for Unix and Windows.??It?comes in two
versions, with a text interface (unison) and GTK2 interface
(unison-gtk2).??I?would?like?to?package?and?maintain?both?of?these
versions for Cygwin.

On 9/2 I proposed the unison package, version 2.9.20, and got three +1
votes.??I now have an updated version, 2.10.2,?and I've also built and
packaged the GTK2 version for Cygwin.

I don't know if any more approval is required for these two packages.
For unison I would expect not, since it was approved in an earlier
version.  unison-gtk2 might not need separate approval, since it's just
the GTK2-interface version of unison.  I dunno.

Homepage: http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/unison/
License:??GPL

unison:

http://home.comcast.net/~andrex/cygwin/unison/setup.hint
http://home.comcast.net/~andrex/cygwin/unison/unison-2.10.2-1.tar.bz2
http://home.comcast.net/~andrex/cygwin/unison/unison-2.10.2-1-src.tar.bz2
http://home.comcast.net/~andrex/cygwin/unison/unison-2.9.20-1.tar.bz2
http://home.comcast.net/~andrex/cygwin/unison/unison-2.9.20-1-src.tar.bz2

setup.hint:
sdesc: "Synchronize collections of files on different hosts (text interface)"
ldesc: "Unison is a file-synchronization tool for Unix and Windows. It
allows two replicas of a collection of files and directories to be
stored on different hosts (or different disks on the same host),
modified separately, and then brought up to date by propagating the
changes in each replica to the other."
category: Utils
requires: cygwin

unison-gtk2:

http://home.comcast.net/~andrex/cygwin/unison-gtk2/setup.hint
http://home.comcast.net/~andrex/cygwin/unison-gtk2/unison-gtk2-2.10.2-1.tar.bz2
http://home.comcast.net/~andrex/cygwin/unison-gtk2/unison-gtk2-2.10.2-1-src.tar.bz2

setup.hint:
sdesc: "Synchronize collections of files on different hosts (GTK2 interface)"
ldesc: "Unison is a file-synchronization tool for Unix and Windows. It
allows two replicas of a collection of files and directories to be
stored on different hosts (or different disks on the same host),
modified separately, and then brought up to date by propagating the
changes in each replica to the other."
category: Utils
requires: cygwin atk-runtime gtk2-x11-runtime pango pango-runtime

Andrew Schulman.