[ITP] mathomatic-11.3f-1

I would like to contribute and maintain the cygwin-port of the mathomatic package:

http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/software/cygwin/mathomatic/mathomatic-11.3f-1-src.tar.bz2
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/software/cygwin/mathomatic/mathomatic-11.3f-1.tar.bz2
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/software/cygwin/mathomatic/setup.hint

This is the second attempt. In the first ITP with version 11.3d we only talked about licensing issues, which are now solved, but I got no reviews. Which is a shame, since it is such a simple package. http://www.mathomatic.com

Sample:
; iterative root approximation equation:
x_n = x_o*((((y/(x_o^n))-1)/n)+1)
simp
repl x_n x_o with x

This is just the mathomatic console client from the mathomatic package. Not distributed are the samples for prime number generation:
twin, sumsq, primes and around. If you want these also, get the src packages and compile them by yourself.

maxima (on clisp) is also suitable and maybe better, but harder to install.
--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/

sdesc: "Computer Algebra System"
ldesc: "Mathomatic is a highly portable,general purpose symbolic math program
that can solve, simplify, combine, differentiate, integrate, and
compare algebraic equations. It can do standard, complex number, and
polynomial arithmetic. It is designed to be as general as possible,
with few options. It is a console mode application that compiles and
installs easily. License: LPGL 2.1"
category: Math
requires: libreadline5 libncurses7 cygwin
  /usr/bin/mathomatic.exe
  /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/mathomatic-11.3f.README
  /usr/share/doc/mathomatic-11.3f/am.htm
  /usr/share/doc/mathomatic-11.3f/changes.txt
  /usr/share/doc/mathomatic-11.3f/changes_old.txt
  /usr/share/doc/mathomatic-11.3f/LICENSE.txt
  /usr/share/doc/mathomatic-11.3f/manual.htm
  /usr/share/doc/mathomatic-11.3f/notes.htm
  /usr/share/doc/mathomatic-11.3f/README.txt
  /usr/share/man/man1/mathomatic.1.gz