Re: [ITP] ploticus-2.30-1

Reini Urban schrieb:
I would also like to try to contribute and maintain the cygwin-port of the ploticus package. Jari didn't respond so far. (it was one year ago)
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-09/msg00183.html

http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/software/cygwin/ploticus/ploticus-2.30-1.tar.bz2 http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/software/cygwin/ploticus/ploticus-2.30-1-src.tar.bz2 http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/software/cygwin/ploticus/setup.hint
Rest attached.

sdesc: "Command line plot and graph generator"
ldesc: "Command line driven tool to generates various plots and graphs
in PNG, GIF, JPEG, PS, SVG, SVGZ, SWF, clickable-maps.
Including bar diagrams, distribution histograms, lines, pie charts, stacked bars, scatterplots, grouped bar charts, correlation, medians etc.
License: GPL
See http://ploticus.sourceforge.net";
category: Math Graphics
requires: cygwin

Thanks, Volker.

Sorry, but I had to fix the requires: line.
Attached is the new setup.hint.

BTW:
Jaari responded (he was quite busy) and will also came up with a 2.30-1 package, which is quite similar to mine, but has a wrong setup.hint, no SWF support, prefabs under /usr/lib/ploticus/prefabs, pltestsuite under /usr/lib/ploticus/pltestsuite, no html docs and gallery (unlike his previous one). But he solved some name conflict resolution, which I didn't get. Since he did the first ITP one year ago I don't want to step on his shoes.

+----- version 2.20-1 -----
+
+- Program name "pl" has been already reserved by "Prolog". Chnaged
+  all references of "pl" to "ploticus" in manual page and in Makefile.
+- Did not include manual page pl.1; Copied from 2.11
+- Makefile: link aganst private gd.h, this must be
+  changed to use system gd.h. See step 2.
+- Added GNUMakefile at top level directory
+- Enable: (default: SVG), svgz, JPEG, WBMP, PNG, and FreeType2
+- Not enabled: SWF(flash), because depends on -lming

He may post another ITP (maybe). I let you decide then.
--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/
sdesc: "Command line plot and graph generator"
ldesc: "Command line driven tool to generates various plots and graphs
in PNG, GIF, JPEG, PS, SVG, SVGZ, SWF, clickable-maps.
Including bar diagrams, distribution histograms, lines, pie charts,
stacked bars, scatterplots, grouped bar charts, correlation, medians etc.
License: GPL
See http://ploticus.sourceforge.net";
category: Math Graphics
requires: cygwin freetype2 libgd2 libiconv2 libjpeg62 libpng12 zlib