Package Proposal: Xcoral

Hi,

I would like to maintain the xcoral package. The source is found at

http://xcoral.free.fr

The port has been done, but I am having one trouble with the package
creation. To make the port, I had to move files to a different directory.
For example "control.h" was moved to "lowercase/control.h" to avoid the
name conflict with "Control.h". This means that the diff will not create
an accurate patch since the filenames have been changed. How would I go
about making a patch in this case?

Other than that, the package is ready.

#Xcoral setup
category: Editors Text
requires: cygwin xlib
sdesc: "A x-windows based text editor"
ldesc: "A x-windows based text editor"
test: 3.42b
Thanks,

Charles Hardnett
Assistant Professor
Spelman College
"Genius is most often in the obvious"

E-Mail: hardnett@spelman.edu (best way to reach me)
Physical: Science Bldg Office 219 (Tapley)
Phone: 404-270-5880
Fax: 404-270-5881
WWW: www.spelman.edu/~hardnett
Snail: