[ITP] mhash-0.9.1-1

Christopher Faylor schrieb:
On Sat, Sep 25, 2004 at 02:07:29PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Sat, Sep 25, 2004 at 01:46:41PM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
it seems there was the -mno-cygwin flag used for the mhmash library
build and it isn't a Cygwin version at all:

$ cygcheck /usr/bin/cygmhash-2.dll
H:/bin/cygmhash-2.dll
C:\WINNT\System32\msvcrt.dll
  C:\WINNT\System32\KERNEL32.dll
    C:\WINNT\System32\ntdll.dll

Ok. If this isn't corrected within a week, I'll be removing this package from the distribution.

It's been more than a week.  AFAICT, the maintainer of this package is
not subscribed to the cygwin-apps mailing list.  He's bcc'ed in this
message, though.

I'll be pulling this package on Thursday unless someone steps forward
to claim it.

claim, claim... please don't pull.

I want to take over and maintain the cygwin version of mhash-0.9.1
It was probably just an oversight, because their DLL building instructions are from the CYGWIN FAQ, just wrongly applied.
Builds out of the box after removing the mingw stuff.

I want to package it as single version (no mhash-devel), because both are very small.
Will be ready for review tommorrow.
--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/