Re: [ITP] email-2.3.0 (review)

On Tue, Oct 19, 2004 at 01:12:10PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>I think this means that the package has the required three votes and
>is now ready for testing.

I tried this out and noticed three things.

1) Should SMTP_AUTH be set in /etc/email/email.conf?  I don't think it
   is standard to use authentication for sending email.  Shouldn't it
   be commented out?

2) The binary tar ball contains an empty usr/share/doc/Cygwin.  Is there
   supposed to be something in this directory?  It obviously doesn't hurt
   anything to have this as an empty directory but I was just wondering
   if there was supposed to be something there.

3) Should there really be a 'set -x' in the email-2.3.0-1.sh file?  I
   don't use this type of thing very often but it doesn't seem like
   it provides any useful info to have it there.