Re: [ITP] email-2.3.0 (review)

I've fixed the issues Christopher listed below, and a couple more. 2.3.0-2 is now available.

It now defaults to using ssmtp.  If you want to use SMTP, you will need to run email-config.

Package setup.hint:
===
@ email
category: Mail
requires: cygwin
sdesc: "Command line sending of email with attachments, optional GnuPG"
ldesc: "Command line sending of email, optionally with GnuPG encryption.
       Email is a simple command-line program to send emails. It can be
configured
       to use either your sendmail installation or directly via SMTP.
       It supports binary attachments, and a simple text based address book,
with groups.
       Also, if GnuPG is installed, it can digitally sign and encrypt
outgoing emails."
cur: 2.3.0-2

Download:
===