Re: Your nail works for me.

Thomas Wolff wrote:

I never got nail 11.11 to work properly.  The biggest issue is nail sees all
command line options as email addresses:

$ echo test | nail -s "subject" ex@example.com

ross@durga ~
$ smtp-server: 501 <-s>: recipient address must contain a domain
. . . message not sent.

Is no one else experiencing this?

I see a problem here, too, but with a different message:
smtp-server: 550 5.1.1 <-s>... User unknown
.. . . message not sent.

Yes, it depends on the MTA you're using, the issue is the same.

I also have a problem receiving mail because nail does not accept a mailbox account name containing "/". I have reported it to the author and he says he fixed it in the CVS ("upstream").

This means that reading a mailbox actually works with the cygwin version besides this issue?

Gerrit -- =^..^=